I keep looking for how I can share and contribute my skills. I have many skills and don’t know where to start.
I’ve been on my path since 2003, if not even earlier. I’ve been developing myself through training at:
- Landmark Education,
- Boy scout’s of America,
- Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich mastermind principles
- Huna – energy work and spirituality,
- Master Practitioner of NLP – best practices in the are of self-development and psychotherapy,
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy,
- Master Practitioner of Mental and Emotional Release (MER) – releasing emotional baggage and limiting beliefs,
- Science of Mind
- and of course my own businesses and previous professional development,
- Software development (all aspects)
- Investment Advisor
- Advocating for the under-served
I would like to be a contribution to our community. I can support people with training in any of these areas. Meaning, I’d love to create a curriculum that benefits people.
You likely know that focusing on helping others always improves one’s own life as a byproduct. That is about the only self-serving I’m looking at here. I know when I’m coaching people and providing accountability my life works…
What makes my heart sing is teaching people communication skills.
Let me know your thoughts, please
P.S. I have also been the catalyst for several fundraisers as a non-profit board member and the Charter President of the Willow Glen Lions club in San Jose.